I have managed many projects for small to mid-sized companies over the years and I would be glad to share that experience with you. Those projects include:
- Server hardware upgrades
- Server software upgrades (Operating Systems, Exchange Server, Linux, Accounting Systems Software, etc.)
- Server migration from one operating system to another (Windows to Linux or the other way around)
- Designing or upgrading the entire IT Infrastructure (again, Linux or Windows, or a combination of both)
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining a disaster recovery plan
- Security assessment and remediation
Not only have I managed projects such as those listed above, I have also managed them by being very hands-on in getting the project done on time and on budget.